Annual Training Program
Annual Training programs are a training which are already planned within the calendar year for each list of training course and are scheduled to be given at ESA headquarter. This annual training program has a limited number of training seats; fixed time frame work and each trainee should register and make payment before the deadline for each course.
General Information Regarding the Annual Training Programs
To facilitate for the trainee to have the idea on the content of the program and schedule for the appropriate time, the details of the Training Programs together with the fee and content of the course for the budget year will be available In July.
To Register and train for the program please see the following additional information.
- The number of trainees that will be accepted for each course as well as the fee, training venue, schedule,conent and scope of the training is avilable on detail page(See Respective Course Detail Page), or you can also download 2008 E.C Training Program in DOC format either in English or Amharic.
- The total fee for training includes cost of the training, lunch, tea/coffee services
- Early Registeration and Confirmation(Setling Payment) is advantageous as we follow first come first served principle.(See Respective Course Detail Page for Schedule)
- The Payment for the Training should be settled inadvance one week before the beginning dates of the training, in person at ESA Head Quarter at Megenaga, Addis Ababa..
- If the person registered for the training program doesn't come to the training and does not give prior notice in writing or email by the trainee or sponsor organization will be charged as per the general agreement procedure(See Training Request Form).
- Before the trainee is coming to training scession, he/she is advised to make sure that he/she is registered for that specific course and make sure that the payment is setled before and also to make sure that the course will be offered as scheduled.
- Once registration and Payment is over final substitution for trainee without an authorized letter or email will not be accepted.
- If you need further clarification please call us 0116460686 or email us Training@ethiostandards.org.
List Of Avilable Annual Trainings
To see the detail for the Annual Trainings click the course's title link below